DRYWALL FINISHING TOOLS
Here at Buddy Tools LLC, we’re all about drywalls. After introducing you our prime product—the TapeBuddy®—we’d like to cover more of your home improvement needs by giving you a comprehensive range of drywall finishing tools in Columbus, OH. Get ready now; pull up your sleeves and get your game face ready for that DIY project, because when you choose to work with our products, you get convenient, expert results!
- Scoop-N-Scrape. Throw away your rusty metal scoops; you won’t need it anymore! Our Scoop-N-Scrape product is made up of durable, HD nylon plastic that helps you clear off your buckets. The front blade is designed with a curve, matching the bucket shape so you can easily scoop out its contents.
- Mixit. Constructed with a 4.5″ x5″ ABS-material blade, it is perfect to be paired with your 3/8″ drill. Unlike your common metal mixers, it will not gouge nor rust. It also promises easy cleaning, thanks to its super smooth surface. The 20″ long tool is perfect for easy storage.
- Kraft Limber Taping Knife. Made of stainless steel, this one-piece design is perfect for scraping and painting. The contoured handle promises a convenient grip. This is also great for drywall applications.
- Perfect Pass Drywall Trowel. This patented notched blade offers effective drywall seam application. It comes with a sturdy plastic handle and a mirror-polished 6″ blade. A great addition to your drywall toolkit, you can also use this for various handyman needs.
Conveniently hide imperfections on your drywall with our drywall equipment. Each item specializes on various home improvement details, giving you a professional result with a seamless finish. With our help, you can become an expert handyman so you can take pride in your work and bask in a feeling of achievement. Our items work best for both consumers and contractors.
Save time and money; choose reliable products from the makers of the best drywall finishing tools.
OUT PERFORMS THE METAL SCOOPS! HERE’S WHY…
PRODUCT FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- HD nylon construction is sturdy yet pliable, scrapes the bucket clean and will NEVER rust!
- Doesn’t gouge the buckets like metal scoops. No plastic shaving in the mud.
- Curved front blade matches the shape of the bucket and nylon material conforms precisely to the bucket curve
- Lightweight at less than 1/4 of a pound and measures 9″ long and 6″ wide
- Scoops material when pulling up and cleans sides when pushing down. Removes almost 100% of the material from the bucket so no wasted material
- Usable on drywall compound, paint, epoxy floor coatings, liquid roof coatings, black top sealer, carpet adhesive, automotive grease and much more.