The word “DIY” can either excite you or intimidate you, especially if it’s about drywall. We can’t blame you; when it comes to your property, you want the best output, and not end up with some sloppy job. After all, you want your work to be something you can be proud of and not to be laughed at by the rest of your family members. You want to look and feel professional, even if you had little knowledge about handling drywall projects.
Well, now you can, thanks to TapeBuddy®. One of the prominent home improvement DIY tools in Columbus, OH, TapeBuddy® offers you an expert’s assistance in your drywall project. Its one-step application provides a smooth even coat, perfect for drywalls of any size. This handy equipment used industry standard paper paired with the compound, so you can have lasting results. The tape center, the area which requires more attention, is applied with a heavier dose of compound for a better application. Efficient, easy to use and very much affordable, this product is perfect for both homeowners and contractors in their drywall restoration.
TapeBuddy® is your best solution against all unsightly cracks on your drywall. It also works best on corners too! Pair it with other DIY tools, such as taping knives, mixing tools and trowels, and you can maximize its efficiency.
Our product has been used around the Ohio community and all over the world, and we’ve got fantastic testimonials to support how great our tool is. You too can enjoy professional results with your DIY project; there’s no need to back down on that drywall repair when you’ve got TapeBuddy® around. So go on, show off your handyman skills, and make your family proud with the work of your hands!
Order your TapeBuddy online and discover more of its use and advantages!
- 20” overall length for easy storage
- 4.5” x 5” mixing blades allows mixing with a 3/8” drill
- ABS super tough elliptical mixing blades
- HD 3/8” plated hex steel shaft
- Works with 3/8” drill (unlike most mixers needing a HD ½” drill)
- Does not gouge the bucket sides like metal mixers
- 4 way ABS elliptical mixing blades stir material up or down with drill rotation
- Tool is designed with a smooth surface for super easy cleaning
- 20” overall length allows for easy storage
- Usable on drywall compound, paint, epoxy coatings,. Stirs paint in a one gallon can.