Project Benefits: speed and less errors
The Mark-N-Guard® tool is a perfect solution as an electrical box locater. Just push the Mark-N-Guard insert into the outlet box and hang the drywall tacking it in place. The tip of the Mark-N-Guard will penetrate the drywall making the box center easily visible on the surface without measuring. Cutting around the box is a snap.
Tool Benefits for you:
- The Mark-N-Guard locates and marks the box center without the need to measure eliminating wrong cutout repairs
- Works on single to all gang boxes for locating the box
- The Mark-N-Guard inserted into the electrical box protects the electrical or internet wires from being damaged while cutting the drywall eliminating wire repairs.
- Tool is made with a super tough ABS material
- Tools nest for each storage
How To Steps for use:
- Place a Mark-N-Guard in ever box (you will need one for each box behind the sheet)
- Tack the drywall into place
- Apply slight pressure to the box areas. The point of the Mark-N-Guard will pop through the drywall surface. The center of the electrical box is marked.
- Insert the tip of the router bit next to the tip of the Mark-N-Guard. Move the router until you feel the perimeter of the box. Pull the router back far enough to get past the box then using the box as a guide cut on the outside of the box.
- Remove the drywall plug and Mark-N-Guard. You are ready to hang the next sheet!
The tool is truly a Mark-N-Guard at an affordable price
Boxes located at the edge or end of a sheet can be easily seen. Avoid using Mark-N-Guard tools close to the end of a sheet as the drywall may crack.
5 MARK-N-GUARDS (1 PACK) FOR ONLY $11.95
10 MARK-N-GUARDS (2 PACKS) FOR ONLY $20.00