One step drywall tape and joint compound application
- Choice of two controlled compound thicknesses
- Smooth even coat of compound applied to tape
- Used industry standard paper or FibaFuse® tape.
- Applies more compound to the tape center
- Made of HDPE heavy duty plastic that will never rust
- Made to sit on a 5 gallon bucket
- Made in USA!
Myron Ferguson, well known author of several books on drywall finishing, explains how to tape drywall easily and fast using the TapeBuddy tool. Myron’s helpful explanation shows how this tool eliminates the bubbles, cuts down on sanding and the muddy mess all typically associated with drywall taping.
Please click on any “How To” video Cover to view.
“The TapeBuddy works as advertised. Embedding drywall tape with the precise amount of joint compound without any voids is essential to a quality taping job. The Tape Buddy applies the right amount of compound to the back of the tape. All you have to do is place the tape and press into place with a taping knife.
The most important part of a drywall finishing job is embedding the joint tape. For non-pros this can be difficult and is often done poorly. Try using the TapeBuddy and eliminate this problem.
The TapeBuddy is a very simple tool. It is simple to use and it simply works.
A great tool to use when Fire-Taping -Myron Ferguson